I am very excited to say that I have recently been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Sarra! Her blog is amazing and I would definitely recommend you check it out. You will find it here.
What is the award?
If you haven’t heard of the Liebster Award then you are probably wondering what is this post is about. The Liebster Award is way of showing people blogs you really love and giving them a platform for people to view them. The word ‘Liebster’ itself is German and can mean dearest, lovely and pleasant which I find very sweet.
What are the rules?
For those nominated these are the rules you need to follow:
- Thank the person that nominated you, & link back to their blog.
- Display the Award on your blog. (in your post and/or a widget)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs with under 1000 followers to receive the award.
- Create a new list of questions for the nominees to follow.
- List these rules in your Award post.
- Inform each blogger of the Award nomination.
So here are the questions I have been chosen to answer..
1. What beauty/makeup product do you consider entirely unnecessary?
I think that it’s different for each person but personally I find pencil eyeliner unnecessary for me as I hate using it and I feel that a liquid liner looks much nicer.
2. What do you think people splurge too much on?
I think people waste too much money buying several cheap foundations when it is a lot more worthwhile to buy one which is a little bit more expensive, but is of a much better quality.
3. What do you think is worth the splurge?
A decent primer as it is the base to your makeup!
4. If you could only wear one lipstick color every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? (general color/dream lipstick, or actual product)
I would definitely go for a nude colour as it would go well with any outfit.
5. What one product that you use regularly would you give up first?
Funnily enough it would probably be a lipstick. As long as the rest of my face looked ok I could cope without having lipstick on.
6. Besides any video streaming, where do you spend your most time online?
It would probably be on here or on Facebook/Twitter.
7. Who is your beauty icon?
I don’t really have a beauty icon but I would probably go for Eva Longoria, she always looks flawless.
8. What trend/style are you thinking about trying?
I still want to be able to contour properly but I don’t think I have much hope with that.
9. If you subscribe to a subscription box, what would be inside of your ideal box/bag?
Anything pink and coconut scented.
10. What’s your favorite word today?
11. What one fact, tip, trick, or reality check, do you think most people need right now?
Forget trying to impress everybody and do what ever makes you happy because in ten years time none of them will matter.
11 Facts About Me.
- I love dogs.
- I have had my blog for ages but have only recently started blogging regularly.
- One day I’m hoping to get a job blogging for an amazing company.
- I thought I was 5’3 for two years and then found out recently I am only 5 foot…
- My dog is called Marmite and I am not quite sure why.
- Even though I only live an hour away from my parents I still try and see them nearly every weekend.
- I’m finding it really hard to think of facts about myself.
- I get way too excited when I am invited to blogging events.
- I have worn the same foundation for three years (same brand not actual foundation that would be gross).
- I have to have at least two candles burning in the evening to relax.
- I really enjoy makeup shopping.
I know this post is much longer than usual but thanks for reading and good luck to my nominees x